Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Framework was Easy

Boundlessness the tether pole the spins a cartwheel a soul
Thinly light tables eating saltine crackers breaking under weight by two hands
Hands hid by jewelry topaz rang beautiful
The wind chimes knotted together a thud against the siding
The cracks in the wall the lack in us All
The hail banged thought of open stables peppered cars and what to do when he's gone
Introspection on a misdirection intervention a kitchens ember
The fire the flame the people we blamed even when the character stayed the same
The faces in the wall the traces see me tall
Getting bit being bought eat from a trough mere memories we've lost
Kaleidoscope eyes turned slowly seeing shifting remembered again blissfully
All the trails hiking where the wood chips were, feels like Braille the forests looked like Brazil
The thrill in being caught the openness we thought we fought smoke bellowed over birds, the words crazy spray painted ovaries near miss calamity unhanded me
The pressure the stretchers the stretching the breaths between curfews
All times you never cared 
Open wounds naked wombs jotting notes on time clock slips
Nips and navels quick tumble an angle the hairs the fare the heat bitten lipped stares
Starry nights looked upon zippered down windows in hand me down tents
A family imagined too stressful a living wasn't managed a service charge
A freight fee a plea to kneel down and kiss the sting
I kissed until the lips needed chap stick 
I felt thick but hollow swollen from the scrutiny brazen from the puberty 
Humor me a human less I'm positively stressed the women I've never met
The moments that feel equipped
Positions I've never missed because a water fall is hard to draw
Motion becomes sediment 
Notions taken like medicine
I'm never in a sedative a blanket tossed
Ineptitude a second guess a few whims a balloon tied to branch 
the stench forgotten the bench made bare
I wish I had a lesson to learn
Or a few seconds to burn
All the different ways we turned.

No comments:

Post a Comment