Sunday, August 20, 2017

Temporary Resident

Laying crusty like a hermit
I feel bad because all the long days lead next to sermons
Sharing a bed with a vermin 
I wish I could still say I was learning
What's the purpose?
Feel out of place slithering around like a serpent 
Ask for forgiveness it's a nuisance
I'm new to this, a well lit service 
A bump in the road a bowing servant
Groveling I'm on the wheel a dads appeal
A never ending answer suped up cancer
A man can only be a dichotomy oceans favor iconically Omni opus fault line hocus pocus alt lines fluctuate hate fills a milk shake
Where's my rock when I hit bottom?
I see the flock but I don't hear the calling
Night falls see the garbage evenly lit summers smells like sausage 
Around the edge help the shadows
Bend the loose ends see the helpers
Conserve the support beams the team is family the thought is amicable bramble full of shambles ideas full of samples
Bump to the noggin asking for my pendant back I'm a stripped Cadillac call me what you want lather me in ash and paint me black
Racks and stacks of books overlook the shore the sea shell hollers back don't yell so I sit and stir and find my vision blurry till I lay cross eyes deserted 
Oops still anxious sick to my stomach flopping till I'm nervous
Socks got holes eye sockets got full
Dull pull until the alarm clocks throw

No comments:

Post a Comment