Sunday, August 20, 2017

Parked West

Never felt sweat around me like an atmosphere only felt near when my peers where with me feet dangling off piers. Shadows open up revealing strange desires and open faced sandwiches hidden under attire. The tires start jacking the car like an earthquake feels while you stay at the bar. On some molly oh hallelujah the time fits scratch the rhythm an inch it feels like steps the more we dance the least likely to ever wept
A second in a caption a flick in a match stroke I see the face of a coke nose. Vanity unhanded me a soul settling a peak beyond the feather wings. I see my appendages loosely developing sanctity appearing don't you see music shaped me vividly a depth charge of loose words and fittings bed ridden sit ins alley oop driven linens but I'm lament stuck to my shoes floating over alcoholic mixed drinks and ash from joints .I'm finding water. Pupils as big as dimes. Hair frolicked over on a three week bender. Moving ankles to the movement. Talking over everything for the amusement. At least they like my hair.  At least they don't stare. Sweat caresses the back of your neck. The sweet release the organ donors the venue explorers the open up pop sizzle crack the lord before us. The loops got the group closer to the perimeter closer to me the ones with their hands on their knees. Read a projection all screens all loose like trying to find the adamant in a pile of recluse. Trying hard not to grind my teeth trying harder not to step in watching predators prey. The notes last a few hours into the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment